Sunday, March 8, 2009

Movie Time

I thought I'd check out the video capabilities, since they're one of the toughest things to share. Most of them are too big for e-mail and I never seem to remember to bring them with us when we visit. These are off the digital camera, not the video camera, so the sound isn't great - you might have to turn the speakers way up to hear my fab narration :-)

This is Christopher a few weeks ago doing one of his favorite things, moving his wagon of rocks around the yard.



This is Patrick on his first trip into the sandbox (or at least the first one where he did something other than eat sand). His head isn't really (quite) that big - the picture distorted when we rotated it.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the videos! Paul had to watch them each about ten times after breakfast. He especially likes watching them both at the same time. Aunt Kathryn in stereo! This is great to help him remember his cousins as more than flat pictures. :-) I'll have to figure out the video function on my camera again...

    ReplyDelete