Saturday, June 19, 2010

Dolphins and Whales and Rays, Oh My!

The second day we were in San Diego, we went to Sea World. It was quite a day! We were there waiting when they opened at 10AM and we left when they kicked us out at 6PM. Christopher fell asleep on the way to dinner and had to be coaxed with ice cream for dessert to get him to eat anything. While on our tour of the seas, we saw all sorts of creatures:


Apparently he didn't trust Mommy and Daddy to find fun things to do.


Christopher insisted we take his picture with the creepy eels.


The boys both got to feed and pet the dolphins.



Just for Paul - SHARK TEETH!


More shark teeth, and Christopher showing us his big teeth.



Handsome men on the skyride.


Petting/manhandling starfish. They were pretty hearty.



We have so many pictures of the Shamu show and underwater tank that I'll make those a separate post. I sort of feel like the guy who used to make you sit and watch his vacation slides. I think I'll have to stick something else in here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but we can always click away. I love seeing my nephews! Looks like so much fun! Sea World Orlando is high on our list of things to do this summer. Can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete