Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wish We Were Here

I finally got the pictures from our Pennsylvania trip downloaded, so I thought I'd put a few up for you to enjoy. Mommy is so wishing we were at the beach today. It's about 95F here and I have a snotty Patrick who fell asleep on the way back from Costco. He woke up as Christopher went to sleep, so they're tag teaming me today. Here are a few of my favorite pics.


Oh, you did get us seats? OK.

How many men (and playground balls) does it take to light a fire?


This will be super for blackmail someday.



Deep in conversation with Grammy - what else is new?


I'm so very sleepy and Grandad is so comfy


Looking for tadpoles - I love the lighting in this one.

OK, I think that's enough for now. My faithful assistant has taken to ripping up the kleenex I was using on his runny nose, so I should go. I'll put up more tomorrow.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment